RMTC’s Cabaret Theatre not only provides an incredible evening of entertainment, it’s also the perfect intimate venue for your next event.
Complete with a reception lobby, full-service bar, thrust stage and seating area, the RMTC Cabaret Theatre is a versatile space available day or evening for events ranging from professional to private. Come see why the RMTC Cabaret Theatre is perfect for your special occasion.
About the Cabaret
The RMTC Cabaret Theatre is located in the heart of downtown Birmingham on the bottom floor of the historic Kress Building. The beautiful, six-story building with white marble exterior has been renovated from its original beginnings as a Five and Dime Department Store in the 1920s to its current role as home to the Wiggins, Childs, Quinn, and Pantazis Law Firm. The RMTC Cabaret Theatre is handicap/wheelchair accessible and contains an elevator for those who might need assistance. Free and handicapped parking is located along 3rd and 4th Avenues, along with the ParkRite parking deck on the corner of 4th Avenue North and 19th Street North. Paid parking is located directly across the street from the theatre entrance on 19th Street North. The RMTC Cabaret Theatre seats a total of 260 people.
What to Expect
- An elegant space with a personality to match the mood of your event
- An ideal location for gatherings ranging from corporate to casual
- Access to a wide range of premium beverages with our full-bar service
- A skilled event team, including a house manager and bar staff
- Elaborate theatrical lighting operated by experienced, professional staff
- Extensive audio and visual capabilities operated by experienced, professional staff
- Contacts to some of the best caterers, decorators, and entertainment in town
- Private Party signage
Catering and Decorating Services
All arrangements with the caterer are the responsibility of the client.
RMTC Approved Caterer
Buyout or rental payments can be made by check or credit card (VISA, Mastercard, Discover or American Express). Checks should be made payable to Red Mountain Theatre Company.
Note: Full balance is due upon signing of contract. Final incidentals are due upon receipt of bill. For all food and decorating payments, please contact the RMTC approved vendors directly.
Dress Circle Members (Star Quality level and above) receive a 10% discount on any buyout or rental booking. Contact our Sales Manager for details.